Wednesday, September 9, 2020

South Pacific Trip

I am so happy and grateful that I was able to take this trip. I just put these pictures into two slide shows, part one is Australia and part two is Bali, Java, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Do to how much space they give you, it was hard to twiddle 1127 pictures down to 250. Just so many good one’s to choose from. I am not going to give you all the details and experiences I had, because everybody’s experience’s and expectations are so different. I had people tell me to go to places that where going to be so amazing but when a got there, it wasn’t as special to me. All I can say is if you can get out and travel and experience different cultures and people it will change your life. I met so many beautiful people. I also found this trip to be very enlightening. It is too much to explain experiences like what happened when I was prayed over by a Buddhist monk. You will see by the pictures what I enjoy in my travels, I will give you a guideline. I started off in Australia; this country is truly beautiful with the most amazing beaches. It really is a surfer’s paradise. The weather is just right for the motorcycle enthusiast. You can ride all year round. The people of Oz are very friendly. I had several, from a friends mc club, offer their mc to me. I went on quit a few rides with the Ulysses club. I rode and drove from the Great Ocean Road in the south all the way up through Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and close to Rock Hampton and then went in to the Outback to Broken Hill. I never realised how big this country was until I drove 9000 kms and only seen a small corner of it. I do want to go back some day to see the rest. After Oz I flew up to Bali. Bali is a great place to visit but you have to get out of the touristy places to see the real Bali, People are so friendly and scenery is so lush and beautiful. There is so much fresh fruit and veggies you feel like you’re in the Garden of Eden. I took buses and trains and worked my way up to Jakarta. I truly love the scenery along the way and meeting people. From Jakarta I flew over to Batam Island, I flew over because of the rainy season was pretty bad in Samatra and it was going to be very difficult to get over to Singapore. I was on a bit of a time frame that I was trying to keep too. I took a ferry from Batam over to Singapore. Singapore is a very modern city. Very easy to get around with their transit system and English is their first language. From Singapore I took buses up into Malaysia and headed over to Tioman Island. I made it to Tioman Island in their off season so it was nice and quite. It is very lush rain forest, with lots of monkeys throwing fruit from the trees. It seems like they are aiming at you. It is a popular place for snorkelling and diving. From there I bused up through Kuala Lumpur and on to Thailand. The first thing I seen as I crossed the border was an elephant grazing in a field. (wow) These countries are so easy to travel in with such good transportation. Thailand has a lot to offer with beautiful beaches, people and the food. The low cost of living makes it a great place to visit. I will be heading back soon to see the north, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. I also have to go back to Bangkok to arrange shipping of a 1964 vw van similar to the one in the pictures. Enjoy the slide show! Part 1 Australia Part 2 Bali, Java, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand The Secret to Happiness is “ Simple” Find out what you truly “Love” to do. And then direct all of your energy towards doing it. Once you do this, abundance flows into your life and all your desires are filled with ease and grace. Make today the best you can! For yesterday is but a dream. And tomorrow is a vision of your imagination. Launch the rocket of desire and stand in the place you want to be. There is a couple of books that I really feel help me do what I do. The Secret also on dvd and a book an East Indian recommended to me because he said that the book reminded him of my life style. So I just had to read it. And for those who really know me I’m not much of a book reader. This book was really good for me. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Here's a couple more videos from this trip. Australia Bangkok Bali

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob, you captured the essence of australia beautifully in your slide show. best of luck on your next trip. cheers from Heidi

Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd said...

Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd - Best Packers and Movers in India for Professional Packing and Moving Services to all over India. Visit More :-
Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd
Bangalore Packers and Movers
Gurgaon Packers and Movers
Indore Packers and Movers
Kolkata Packers and Movers
Mumbai Packers and Movers
Nagpur Packers and Movers
Ahmedabad Packers and Movers
Manish Packers in Indore
Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Sitemap

Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd said...

Reliable Movers and Packers in India for Moving and Shifting Door to Door Transportation Services to all over India. Visit More :-
Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Blog
Bhopal Packers and Movers
Jabalpur Packers and Movers
Vadodara Packers and Movers
Udaipur Packers and Movers
Jaipur Packers and Movers
Chandigarh Packers and Movers
Chennai Packers adn Movers
Hyderabad Packers and Movers
Movers and Packers in Indore

Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd said...

Movers and Packers Dewas Naka Indore
Movers and Packers Vijay Nagar Indore
Movers and Packers Scheme 54 Indore
Delhi Packers and Movers
Pune Packers and Movers
Jodhpur Packers and Movers
Kanpur Packers and Movers
Ghaziabad Packers and Movers
Noida Packers and Movers
Navi Mumbai Packers and Movers